Thanks to Land Title for providing me with an updated Real Estate Market Analysis through July 2012. The information in these reports are from actual sales and not just from what can be found in our Summit County Realtors MLS. You can view the entire 13-page report at: Land Title’s July 2012 Summit County Market Report.
Some highlights from this report include:
- July was a strong month with $63M in Gross Volume, up from last July’s 2011 $35M.
- There were 126 overall transactions in July. Breckenridge (including the town and the golf course areas) had 35% of all the transactions in July. Keytone and Frisco had 11% of the transactions.
- Vacant Land is still gaining value with the median Vacant Land price showing an increase of 29% from Full Year 2011.
- The Average prices are still showing a decline YTD 2012 from past few years. The Single Family Residential average price was $720,254, the Multi-Family Residential average price is $364,389 and the Vacant Land Residential average price is up at $291,947.
- Foreclosures are still down with 32 actions in July. Only 11 were new NED filings. There were also only 3 bank sales in July.
If you would like more specific comparable data based for your home, please contact Debbie Nelson at 970-389-3562 or at [email protected]