Known locally as “Colorado’s Perfect Ski Mountain”, Copper Mountain is a full service resort offering some of Colorado’s best skiing. Whether you are a beginner or an extreme skier, Copper’s naturally divided terrain will give every skier an enjoyable experience.
In addition to great skiing and boarding, Copper Mountain is developing into a wonderful summer resort as well. Ride to the top of the mountain on the American Flyer, give yourself a workout on the quad jump or climbing wall, or enjoy bumper boats, miniature golf or biking. Ski and sled in the winter and bike or kayak in the summer – you can do it all at Copper Mountain.
Upcoming Activity, April 14th-15th, 2018: Sunsation
Close out another amazing season at Copper! With Red Bull Slopesoakers and some seriously great music, it’s the celebration of springtime in the Rockies at its finest.
SATURDAY, APRIL 14TH:
- 9:00 – 10:30 AM Red Bull Slopesoakers Registration (Mountain Sports Sales Center – next to Jack’s)
- 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM Red Bull Slopsoakers (Main Vein)
- 3:00 – 4:30 PM Live Music: Mighty Mighty Bosstones
SUNDAY, APRIL 15TH:
- 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM High Fives Retro Shred-a-thon
- 9:30 – 11:00 AM Gelande Quaffing Registration ($40/team)
- 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM 10 Barrel Gelande Quaffing Tournament
- 3:00 – 4:30 PM Live Music: MarchFourth
Other Upcoming Events:
- 6th-8th – Copper Mountain Music Festival
- 14th-15th – Under Armour Trail Run & Triple By Pass
- 20th-22nd – The Children’s Hospital Courage Classic
- 28th-29th – Mac & Cheese Fest
- 3rd-5th – Copper Triangle
- 9th-10th – Ragnar Relay
- 10th-12th – Guitar Town
- 17th-19th – Copper Crush
- 24th-25th – Cider Circus
Copper Mountain real estate continues to grow, offering ski/in, ski/out condominiums and luxury homes. East Village offers homes and condos at the base of Copper Mountain’s largest lift. You will also find Copper’s golf course at the East Village. Center Village is home to eclectic architecture…colorful storefronts mixed with more traditional ones. Enjoy living amidst all of the action – this is where you will find all of the events. Copper Mountain’s newest neighborhood, Union Creek, is right at the base of the mountain and only steps away from the kid’s ski school. Find your dream Copper Mountain home in the Lewis Ranch area. Live right along the ski runs where you will find beautiful single family homes. Copper Mountain real estate keeps you close to the action while still enjoying your beautiful mountain get-away.