- Town of Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- National Repertory Orchestra (NRO)
- Backstage Theater
- Breckenridge Resort Chamber
- Breckenridge Nordic Center
- Breckenridge Golf Course
- Breckenridge Recreation Center
- History, Geography, Climate and Demographic Information
Upcoming Activity, November 9th, 2017: Wake Up Breck!
Don’t miss our 15th Annual Wake Up Breck! Breckenridge Ski Resort will hand out FREE commemorative coffee mugs and will buy you a free cup of coffee to get you and the town ready for ski season. Mugs are available while supplies last, so get to your favorite shop early. Wake Up Breck is our way of saying thanks to our community for your hospitality to guests all season long.
Other Upcoming Event
- November 10 – Opening Day
- December 2 – Lighting of Breckenridge & Race of the Santas
- December 4-10 – Hartford Disabled Sports Ski Spectacular
- December 14-17 – Dew Tour
Breckenridge, Colorado Real Estate
Breckenridge, Colorado real estate is abounding with everything from ski-in, ski-out homes and condominiums, log cabins, and charming Victorian homes, to mountain top estates. At 9,603 feet above sea level, views of the Ten Mile Range are abundant from many homes. The diversity of Breckenridge real estate appeals to nearly every style of living. Living in a Breckenridge home or condo, will allow you to surround yourself in heavily forested areas, enjoy majestic mountain views, or live in the heart of this little town among the hustle and bustle of all of the activity. Contact me today for more information regarding homes for sale in Breckenridge.